2/28/10

ourEVENINGS;


"She said baby not tonight, take off the lights... that's nonsense, tomorrow may never come." -Theophilus London

*at a still in pure passion, the thought of not being able to feel you crosses my mind, but thankfully diminishes. from head to toe you scream beauty, from mind to spirit you have me. every inch of you gives me insight. i'm so knowledgeable of you, simply by the sense of touch. we comprehend one another blindly. reading mutual minds through information that is bodily. messages are in braille and my how we've mastered translation. every night with you is a lesson. i wake up the morning following and think through the day. nothing else matters to me. you take me higher, out of this atmosphere to be exact. addicted to the stimulant called connection, we dread the day we can no longer congregate nightly. in the fear of it being our last, i lose myself in you... sacrificing all for satisfying congruency. treating every 12 hours of absent light as if humanity depended on it.

+mr. satterwhite