2/23/10

Friend or Foe

Being human is tough, the closer you creep upon divinity the more clouds and gray skies blur your vision. As imperfect people we often become complacent with the fall in which we have inherited. We hold ourselves in a revolving door of circumstance and situation. When in fact we know many rights from most wrongs in all cases. Some things should never happen, yet we let it occur over and over again. Providing excuses for each variance and from every different angle. With this repetition we apply locks and chains upon our personal freedom beyond this earth. Whether we believe in life after these moments is irrelevant for we all can agree that this immediately effects our current progress. In the land of the free to be bond up and enslaved is suicide. We have the opportunity to move toward an addition, yet we hinder ourselves and in this crime we have all shared time expended. We are buried in this "oh well" attitude neglecting the altitude in which we can actually achieve... And no we all can not reign as king. All of us have specific potential that keeps this earth rotating. From your enemies to your heroes your world is built and illustrated proving that the little things matter the most in the completion of an entirety. The Mosaic we announce as life is piece by piece placed appropriately in its perfect position. Not just for your internal expressive release, but also serves as a cornerstone for a troubled soul's new beginning. I have often a time or two left the you for me because it got hard and through my eyes you may never see. Forgive me. I neglected the most high in mutual exchange and abandoned the you for a selfish me. Consequentially, I have seen the wrath of that choice for to leave seemed necessary. Must you understand the extremes of intense frustration, but also hold me accountable for the instance I left you lonely and the same person when I met you. To regret is far down my list of things to do, but knowing I didn't expand my hand and push because of fear of losing you was childish. We have grown and now its just that old you looking at this new me and I'm wrong for you were a responsibility. Placed in my life as a blessing I neglected to influence as someone else had unselfishly done for me. Being human is tough, but being a friend is the hardest trial to overcome. Give all of you unselfishly for a life was given for you. Peace. ~Zsazsa khu Lawson