2/19/10

E.Badu; Return of the Ankh


The Beginning of everything that made sense, inspired, and answered any questions my heart desired. E. Badu is bringing forth the production of personal elevated philosophy and pushes your entirety, yet again to whole new levels. Classically remodeling every ounce of her artistry into, yet another epic movement. The Return of the Ankh has arrived. If it does not reach your cipher this spring your network will no doubt be stripped of a resurrection.
~Zsazsa Khu Lawson

"long nights... no sleep, just me
I thought about changing
but, who would "i" be
inclined to express lyrically
sunken in high pitch, tone, a note, melodies
rejuvenated for one purpose, a supreme
in this universe I've been washed, claimed clean
for I've found my salvation musically...

Thank God for the art of sound"
~Zsazsa Khu Lawson