2/19/10

Meet The Minds Behind THiss.

*** It's easy to say out loud who you are, where your roots snag upon and where your seeds may have landed over the years, but is it draped in divine honesty is thee question. Probably not even close and like most I am the same for in my solitude definitions change. I'm sure that is universal once upon a time in every lung and mind that have congruently concaved and expanded. We are all human and racing towards the sharks we are indebted to. I just want to know you. I've been entitled Zsazsa and well... I have been craving you. He is the mind behind the cause and thee infectious reason for action; together we give you Thiss. Sooo you might as well...
~Zsazsa Khu Lawson

*** I am... a living movement, fueled by the possibilities of a bright future. With the mental never surrendering to complacency, forever seeking knowledge through the various artistic, as well as life 'outlets'. Striving for excellence, but more importantly, a place under the sun for ME, my residence. With the help of my contrast, we plan to not only challenge your mind and brighten your soul, but change the flow of your day to one that is not only positive, but one of pure bliss. In actuality, you can just call me Mr. Satterwhite, considering you will be educated in this eclectic school of everyday thoughts and artistic expression. Do Enjoy.
+GarySatterwhiteJr.