3/21/10

THEMandMINE;


Beaming at me, I freeze. Caught in the moment, stuck in my initial reaction, They’ve now became my distraction. To the core lies the truth, down by the foundation of you. The moonlight glaring off Them dims Mine. Pupils contain word after word, sentence after sentence. So now I’ve become the pupil… please teach me. It’s simple, they reach me. They extend out and grab me, depicting the mental road that brought you here. You are hurting and I want to know, but don’t speak. That would be a waste. Instead let Them leak, the subtle statements rolling down each cheek. In the sorrow that pours, there is undeniable beauty for they drip from a slight opening that proves accessibility instead of you remaining closed to me. A window to your heart, mind, body, and spirit is open letting a gust of bliss attempt to enlighten your distressed emotion. I’m here. Each drop hits my clavicle whispering a tale of misfortune and regret. Every other expresses your hope and inhibitions. You and he were not meant to be Mine stated. A statement I made once before verbally, but then rescinded because you convinced yourself otherwise. The thing is you knew because They could not stare into His, but They could always stare into Mine. Acknowledging the failure of communication in the past, I forget the action of tongue. Just look at me, I thought. She pulled back from my soaked sternum and adjusts her focus to Mine. They plead I want you, but more importantly, need you. With Mine observing, I notice the water magnifying the color within Them. It’s the soul; in fact, it has to be for it tells the non-fiction story of the present you with its evanescent glow. They are looking at me with your heart, positively blinding me. Divinely staring straight in to the pit of each other, we walk on mutual ground for the first time in awhile. We feel the way we are seeing. Without addressing it, we know that it is much more. Knowing the exact thing that is needed, there is no more turning the blind eye. Instead, letting the eyes make the decisions for Themselves for they know exactly what the other pair inquires. Shall we stare into eachother forever? We haven’t said one word this whole time, yet I have never felt so close to you. The bond needs no explanation. Even if it did, all I would have to do is look into Them, and you, Mine… the visual connection.

+garysatterwhite