3/30/10

inBETWEEN; the stage.

every moment spent, not a cent wasted. it's an experience, event, and circumstance meshed to create a radius only we can wander in. sadly lost in, but amazed at the maze in which we created, we're devastated at the inconvenience. yes I've seen this, once maybe twice before, but slipped it for the lack of an equilibrium caused me to lose balance. thinking clumsily to believe that the conspiracy could dissolve. but who says I'm not satisfied. you may ask why and that's simple. for each occurrence lies insurance. in situations of misfortune, we're fortunate that the return is delivered. the message being the lesson. so no point settling for stressing, although mistakes claim the positivity of many. not I, nor mine. my mind controls my being, and I choose the present. applying the morals from past quarrels to the current situation, I learn them to you. sitting near, examining fully while comprehending truly the reason we came here, let's admit fear. the ultimate reason we go against what we believe in. treason if you will, now were suffering the consequences. fighting a battle that has been lost since the moment of our existence. together, we are casualties to self-inflicted actuality. bandaged opportunities struggle to remain breathing. in saving them we initiate a beginning. night closing, loss of faith unfolding, my will is still molding, transforming determination steadily into a extreme focus with you being my center. my middle-ground. my revision of previous instances inflicting newly and truly divine decisions. we walk a line too fine to try and stay behind. so I choose to rebel, crossing the border that separates sublimity and stability. nothing is stable, including this false proximity in which we attempt to live in. so as I take this leap of faith I humbly state, come with me.

+garysatterwhite