3/10/10

Reconnect.

Reconnect.

I didn't use to know him
but now I need him more
The secular sin
isolates us from eternity's core

operating from thee inside out
vital organs scream his name
replenishing my ocean floor
drowning in his love i seem to always take in vain

yet he stays here
long awaiting, he's been standing
patient in my longing, none in fear
jet high, he marks my soul's landing

electrically stimulating everything
warm and heated I've demanded
thee tenderness of divinity
stolen under his vastness
this heart of mine has got to have him

A floodplain of his ecstasy
steady leaves me at risk to see
love dropping on my desert heavily
and i'm lucky cause he found me

cotton mouth dry and panting deeply
lungs rarely on expansion
yet he reaches me
fills me with o2, I never knew would feed me
but im thirsty

tongue white, muscles squeezed frozen
beyond human comfort
a sip of him leaves me drunken
his come down...I want it

a lot of me, but more of him
loving him is sweet opportunity
but chosen for him,
is my pleasurable beginning..

~Zsazsa khu Lawson

Photo of Michael McCloud *As he rises we shall all know his name. Search Via Facebook