5/10/10

"Show Me Who You Are"

Deliver me from perception, impressions, leaving an imprint on my reception.

Imagery drawn from reaction limiting interaction draws me closer to your every dimension.

Now I yearn.

Self-expression without a question teaches me a lesson, so now I learn.

You, that is.

Mindful of your mind, full of thoughts of sought after desire.

Mine, in search of why it is you I inquire.

Do I dare?

Why yes, time after time my mind rewinds admiring your design.

Examining your blueprint, it is you I stare.

Truly divine.

There is where I should be.

In the grasp of you clenching me as if on earth, we were the last two.

In awe of my own view, only you I see.

Wondering if my discovery permits her heart to try and uncover me.

I realize her angelically, so you are.

Basking in coexistence, day or night, never too far.

Physically, emotion is expressed and curiosity is slain.

I say this plain seeking sublimity as high as the biggest star.

It will simply bring about pleasure that’s easy to sustain.

I want to know, so I plead.

Show me who you are.

+garysatterwhitejr.