5/16/10

"JULY"

Mind stationed on the agenda

Instead of being patient, mine races anxious

Dying for the atonement

Reparation for the devastation of time being in control

Deep in concentration heavily awaiting for the explanation

Although I know

Elation hating the separation with passion

Everlasting imagery of the sensation

Despite implications time froze

Today the wind blew straight in my direction forcing my eyes closed

Hoping when I opened them it was you waiting

Sight turned to glare and only disappointment was there

Now I hold on to the subtle contact made usually initiated by my impatience

Avoiding blatant statements saving for when we again are in the same time zone

Mind blown, I kind of want you

No lie

Only way to truly say how much I anticipate

When you arrive, come July


+garysatterwhitejr.