4/29/10

Ontogeny;

Forewarning, storming my premonition is desires that retire irrelevancy. Seeded deep in the soil of my impertinence is planted inhibitions exhibiting incredible potential to expand in to reality. The roots of which lies beneath large amounts of uncertainty. Everything I consume brings about change so my intake must be wise for the sake of my livelihood. With that being said, a continuance of cognition is what I inquire so that the tainted ground above can be broken by emergence. The light of purpose shines bright producing energy designed to fuel my increment. A hunger unmatched to starvation drives the process. Blossoming to its full is requiring my precise focus on nurturing with great concern for it's development being mandated, as well as timely. Divine intervention may be relied upon but regardless, the expansion depends solely on the inside with nothing benefitting its evolution but the person glaring back each day in the mirror. It's living so without it being tended to regularly causes decay, making responsibility my number one priority. Exhaustion settles but time doesn't so the maintenance is consistent. In doing so, the development moves steadily with eventually the product of my manifestation being sublime. When it reaches its peak, accomplishment will provide warmth forcing stability. That I will maintain but more importantly, sustain. Throughout the seasons, elements attempt destruction. Rain comes and goes constantly pouring hinderance which proves dangerous to the subject. Too much of this element drowns possibility drenching hopes so instead of absorbance, I will develop resistance allowing each drop to trickle down the stem of my achievement soaking back in to the tainted soil, leaving my work unsusceptible to extreme regression. The sun can't neglect it's employment so I will weather the storm and continue to ensure the safety of my attainment. Too much time has been invested into this project and the fact is, failure is highly disregarded. In the quest for manhood that protection of my newborn will place everything accordingly. This organism will successfully pass through the maturation process to become a defining exponent in my everyday actualization.

+garysatterwhitejr.