4/18/10

"Note to the Future;"

Separation once brought fear, now it brings reminiscence. Snatched from the hip by the grip of my reactions, now gone and departed. Actions angered, but more so devastated you. The only blemish being vulnerability was the light of you illuminating the entrance to your innermost. I should have entered. Instead I chose to vast in the comfort. Relaxing in your anguish while reaping my benefits, disregarding your concern. But now you have the last laugh because I lay in the needles of my mistakes, with every instance piercing the skin of my heart causing each drop of you to stain my conscience. Most drastic is that no one can match the passion, yet that was never seen because there was never another to compare to. Challenging every moment of my existence teaching me the unique idea of ‘love’, unintentionally I failed you miserably. Now my eyes can’t see the opposite the same because the divine beauty of ANY female brings shame. No matter what I proclaim, nothing rewinds. You never questioned my love, but rather my focus because you knew your value. But did I? The answer being self-explanatory, I shake my head. Females tend to think that a man does not genuinely care. That is nonsense because in actuality, we can’t live without them. That being meant in its most literal sense, as well as the obvious. As men, we strive on pride and dominance. The wall built by the two is impenetrable to all, but women are explosive. Their essence being the only true tool of our destruction. The fact that women can initiate weakness stirs our mental. Now we become crazy, making decisions without fully understanding the circumstances. But undoubtedly you keep us sane. We handle our love in two different ways. Women embrace it, Men misplace it. Forgetting the reason why we dove into the beauty of this female in the first place. Despite everything there are no excuses. That being said, I trained my mind learning from the previous. From my first. Gathering positive aspirations from negative events, applying them to the betterment of my future. That being you, I don’t want anything to change solely off the regrets of my past. Actually, regret doesn’t exist because I could never regret anything that gives me the opportunity to be your center. My prior only prepared me for what I plan to indulge in, with you being primary. Yes, I wrote the words to my rough draft but you are the final. My graduation from bland to sublimity is in the hands of your reception. I plan to walk. Strolling down a path with distractions in the distance. This time, I channel my focus because I can’t lose the sight of you. The thought offers, but I respectfully refuse that concept. Failure is ultimately not an option.

With respect,
Your Future Lover.

+garysatterwhitejr.