4/23/10

Fantasized...




Fantasized

Most times i go...
i linger..
creep..
tiptoe
whatever suits the night
back and forth
in between
in and out
shifty like water before ice

other times i drift...
I float..
gravitate
close to wherever is home
Skim and slide
wander
deep and immersed
inmost like intimacy alone

As we've gone; we've grown
not too late, but long
penetrating all that has been lost
in today...
yesterday
tomorrow's same old sad song

deviously plotting our minds
to decide...
conclude
surmise
providing shade for our eyes
to erect...
constitute
implant
all necessary to inaugurate thee blind

To get away I fantasize

Fire off neurons
strong enough to disrupt my reality
cremate my false sense of now
and latch onto a synapse of authentication
my imagination
holds me down..

down down deep in the vast mysteries of the ocean
where breathing meets no surface
and the safest is the mind that's bottomless
lifeless...
is the soul caught floating
left to crash against the grains of my limited stretch
but not yet

for ever so often my sand reaches its highway
shooting images close to and beyond my peripheral
10 and 2 has no need here
brakes feel no feet here
and roads have no end here

hillside curves know no safety
repeat and wreck havoc on complacency
liberate my mental right off a cliff
caught in the air... lift

higher higher widespread... coated in baby blue sky
tickled by a smooth white cloud's innocence
with no oxygen it seems to all make perfect sense

so I fantasize..

~Zsazsa khu Lawson

Photo: Artist Jackson Pollock :-) I absolutely love..